Its a same old company with same staff of mc visas.Be aware big scam.

They catch clients with their professional behaviour and show all their selling tricks to get money out of them.Be Aware same company but in business bay clover bay tower 312.

Had an Experience with Royal Migration?

Comments

omg royal migration is bad experience agency.they promise you dont worried about visa after 1 year waiting they easy to say with you.sorry your working visa not approaved my god...i think im safe this agency but is not true agency....scam....

to trina #1372496

I got my visa with royal migration after 1 year and 2 months.Sometimes there is delay from the immigration checks also.

not scam.if it is scam they will not operate for 16 years!

100 % SCAM AND FRAUD THEY TOOK 5000 FROM ME AND PROMISED FOR CANADIAN WORK VISA BUT AFTER ONE YEAR THEY STOPPED MY EMAILS AND NOT REFUNDING MY MONEY NOW.THEY TAKE 5000 AS FIRST INSTALLMENT OF TOTAL 10000 AND PROMISE TO RETURN THE MONEY BUT THEY ARE CHEATERS.

I WANT TO REPORT THEM IN DUBAE GOVERNMENT TO CATCH AND ARREST THEM CLOSE THEIR BUSINESS AND REFUND THE MONEY TO THE LOOTED PERSONS.BY SUCH DUBAE IS BEING DEFAMED AND OTHER GENUINE CONSULTING FIRMS.

I am previous client of mcvisas salman jillani and Mohammed asif Khan of mcvisas now in their own company in PACIFIC MIGRATES in OPAL TOWER IN BUSINESS BAY OFFICE 609!! their new company!...be careful they are big scam and they from mcvisas.....same people...no body from royal migration from mcvisas....i visit their office and all is different staff...