1.5K views
4.0

Not capable, fooling people around by giving false hopes and catch the attention by frankness.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. Royal Migration needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Royal Migration.

Comments

Royal migration is very good, I got my schengen visa through them after it got rejected from other companies due to them not reviewing my documents properly.

to Abdullah Moosa #1453144

Can you put visa copy Abdullah Moosa. Am damn sure this is a company staff.

to Abdullah Moosa #1466686

What you are saying is completely corruption not a single embassy do that, only sake of any migration company they will not review documents, either you are a liar or else u r one of from Nabil's mafia team. If you really got visa WhatsApp a photo of ur Visa on +12182282266 I will check with embassy how they approved visa without reviewing documents. Dare it of u r genuine

Royal_Migration
to VainRedKneeTarantula #1467100

You are daring if he is genuine???What about you??

Are you genuine?? The one with the fake whatsapp number from some application...you are a fake coward who thinks people owe him an explaination or they should whatsapp you. Why dont you be genuine and post your real name and number to get your problem resolved!

I dare you to do that!Instead of you daring other people...you are born a fake coward.

Royal migration loot your money and will not do anything. it seem company people are commenting good reviews here.

I recieved my Australia PR from royal migration..it is a good company with good professionals.

I got my canadian permanent residency from royal migration 3 months ago. This is all rubbish.

to Ali mubarak #1466687

Please can you send me ur Visa copy of u really concerned that royal Migration is genuine at +12182282266 WhatsApp me

Royal_Migration
to VainRedKneeTarantula #1467101

Come to our offices fake negative commentator and we will slap you with all our visas in your face. You fake scam coward.

Yes. They are Number one cheaters in dubai

to Anonymous #1448052

I got my PR with Royal Migration. You probably are a loser who did not score well in your IELTS and looking for free service.

I got my PR visa through them 2 months ago...this is not possible

Very responsive and good company.

to Arshad #1464033

please i wanna talk with you 00966582189193whats app+923326102138

to Arshad #1466690

Please send me ur Visa copy through WhatsApp on +12182282266 if u really concerned that royal scam migration is genuine

They never work for you once they collect the amount they even don't answer your call eamil

to Anonymous #1400305

Not correct, they always answer my calls. You seem to be a rude person judging by what you wrote.

hello royal migration in 1 year waiting now...hopefully i have already visa....

to trina #1370431

Hi trina can u add me in Facebook Ang we can talk my name is EDELYN MERLIN

.thank u.

to Edelyn Merlin #1441322

Hello Edelyn please connect with me

to trina #1436325

Hello Ms.Trina, my name is Afzal Ali.

I also want to know about Royal migration so can I request you to please add me on facebook so that we can talk. Plz plz plz add.

My facecook ID is afzal6786ali.Plz help!!!