Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Hello Everyone. This is to inform those who are going start migration process with royal migration.

This is a big scam company their only work is to cheat people and loot their money.

if you going to start process with them they will take advance 4000 to 5000 UAE Dirhams and will not do any thing. This people are big frauds. i met almost 5 victims. We will proceed a case against them.

In UAE hiring a lawyer is very much expensive that is the advantage of them. so they take victims money and will not do anything. So beware of them. Their all marketing is through facebook.

Anyway am damn sure this looting will not last more. Thanks to everyone.

Review about: Royal Migration Immigration Service.

Reason of review: Unprofessional .

I didn't like: Looting advance.

Comments

is this fake company

to my name is ryan #1468000

its a big fraud company.

to Sony #1469213

why you tell this company is fake bro i plan to apply in that company

to ryan #1469899

Because am a previous client of them.. They took my advance and not provide my visa.

as per agreement they should give my advance money back. but now they are not refunding my money. also i didn't saw any of my progress paper. now 1 year finished...

agreement is 8 months.

don't go to them. apply any other consultant from anywhere.

to Sony #1474253

will you say memore something aboutroyal migration companybecause im going to process the work permit for australia so please tell methis my whats app num +97431121680 thank you

Those who want to know about royal migration contact that whatsapp number. he have all details and agreement from royal migration.

now this royal migration frauds cheated lot of people. don't go to them. you will get lot of migration consultant from anywhere in this earth. dont go to this cheating company.

Now company owner is saying am the fake.

mark my word if somebody will give advance to royal migration that money will go. sure.

Hello Dear please give me ur number I want to talk

to Anonymous #1465805

+12182282266. This is another person number. you can talk to him

to raj #1465808

whatsapp

to Anonymous #1466455

This is a fake whatsapp number on an application from america be careful..that Fake raj is not a client of royal migration! I spoke to him already and he did not know what to answer poor kid...he is from other garbage immigration company!

Beware! He is the real scam!

Same fake comment but posted in different words by Raj. This not correct. I tried this office before and got my visit visa from them and also my work permit recently.

to Raj #1465415

Can u tell me hows the royal imigration is? Because i will going to apply and also to send the partial payments in order to process the documents. But i am afraid when i saw a lot of comments about royal imigration and mostly is not good.

to Anonymous #1465566

They are very good company and government always checking them and has good feedback...all comments are mostly fake and same person making them anonymously....I know alot of people tried them and they got good results

VainRedKneeTarantula
to Raj #1467741

Mr. Nabil Ashraf you already have my no.

Coz my deposited money which u have to refund is still with you.Do not worry you will see soon who is poor kid......

Am just awaring others do not stuck ur hard earned money with such scammer...... Beware of such frauds

to Anonymous #1465795

Hello dear raj I'm I want to talk with you pls give me ur number

to sufya #1465800

Hello Sufya +12182282266 contact through this whatsapp number. am raj. now company owner also make good commenting though my name.

to sufya #1466453

Dont listen to him. I am the real Raj.

The other Raj is a fake person probably from some garbage immigration company and using a fake american number on some texting application. I asked him before for his real number and he would not give it to me like a *** cat

to Raj #1467553

fake royal migration company owner.

to Anonymous #1465798

Don't go to them it a big cheating company. They will loot your advance.

VainRedKneeTarantula
to Anonymous #1465939

Please do not make mistake which we have done, WhatsApp me I will tell you complete story what they will do and how they will play. And even if you are planning 1% take everything every step by step in written because they will tell you something else in start n then for delaying they will tell you different things. Whatsapp me to know more +12182282266