2.5K views

They got my details I dont know from where, because I didnt leave any enquiry with them.One of their "AGENTS" called me and asked to make payment over the phone, I went to their offices in ROYAL MIGRATION, OFFICE 312 CLOVER BAY TOWER, BUSINESS BAY, DUBAI and the agent asked me for 10,000 for a Canadian PR visa which they will gaurantee in 3 months.

One of the agents was the same guy I spoke to at MCVISAS, so now i know this company is the same as MCVISAS with the same cheating staff.

Thankfully i didnt pay them.But there was one indian client in the office, when i met him in lift he was also complaining that he paid them and they will not give his money back

BE CAREFUL http://www.royalmigration.com/ IS A BOGUS MONEY MAKING BUSINESS, they will only call you to take your money and to be honest nobody will get any visas for anyway with them,unless you want to go back to INDIA or philipinnes or pakistan they can do the visa for you , otherwise they cant.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of fake and scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. Royal Migration needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Royal Migration.

Had an Experience with Royal Migration?

Comments

I got my Australian citizenship with them back in 2011, by far they are the most accurate and efficient consultants i went through and the results are proven already.people and including my friends that did not encourage me do not understand that immigration works different with every person.

every case is different.All the best to Royal Migration!

there is one indian she call me and she want me to give me money tru credit card..1000bd...

and she say for me i get visa for them if i pay that amount... i have called recorder...

and i already record what she says..how can i pass the conversation..

to jenny #1403070

jenny, and what is the problem with this, I dont understand, how else you want them to talk to you?hahahahahahahaha..

they will also send you an email also...Pay them half first then see what happens...I know 2 people they got their PR from them.But they applied one year ago.

Get away from them 100 % scam and fraud... I am they took 5000 from me as the first installment since more than one year and now they r not refunding my money and might they block me from this page as they did many for those looted by them.

to Anis #1392245

MR ANIS UR REHMAN FROM PAKISTAN, YOU ARE A VERY GOOD LIAR!!! YOUR VISA HAS BEEN REJECTED DUE TO YOUR LIES IN YOUR APPLICATION AND YOUR VERY IMPRESSIVE CRIMINAL RECORD IN PAKISTAN IN WHICH YOU HAVE FAILED TO INFORM US ABOUT THINKING THAT IT WILL NOT SHOW!!! AND STILL OUT OF GOOD WILL WE WERE GOING TO REFUND YOU THE MONEY HOWEVER YOU POSTED THIS FAKE RUBBISH IN WHICH WE WILL NOT TOLERATE AND ARE IN THE PROCESS TO TAKE LEGAL ACTIONS AGAINST YOU.

100 % SCAM AND FRAUD THEY TOOK 5000 FROM ME AND PROMISED FOR CANADIAN WORK VISA BUT AFTER ONE YEAR THEY STOPPED MY EMAILS AND NOT REFUNDING MY MONEY NOW.THEY TAKE 5000 AS FIRST INSTALLMENT OF TOTAL 10000 AND PROMISE TO RETURN THE MONEY BUT THEY ARE CHEATERS.

I WANT TO REPORT THEM IN DUBAE GOVERNMENT TO CATCH AND ARREST THEM CLOSE THEIR BUSINESS AND REFUND THE MONEY TO THE LOOTED PERSONS.BY SUCH DUBAE IS BEING DEFAMED AND OTHER GENUINE CONSULTING FIRMS.

to ANIS #1392246

Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia #1308836

This is very easy job to blaim anyone within few minutes and unnecessarily.Like this complain very poor for company goodwill.

Problem is that we are totally depends on the company because we are paying money to them.

But someone forget, who's searching the job for us, individual employee of the royal immigration, they are also doing job there, same like us for secure our family.They are not a owner of their.....

Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia #1308818

Royal immigration not a scam.It's well reputed consultancy in UAE.

All staff there well educated and advance multiskilled no doubt. They are dealing as a proffestionally with perfect standard.

They are providing all updates and reciept and proper legal agreement.And trying to catch the good job for client...

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #1175786

Hello to whoever posted this fake review, We have no association with MCVISAS or any other company, Our Trade License and our Organization exists since 2001 AND YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME IN OUR OFFICES TO CONFIRM, I honestly think you have not even been in our offices at all and just posted our address from our website. So please brush and cross check your information before posting any negative feedback on any Organization. We have 1000's of documented success, what do you have to say about that too???

This is purely an UNPROFESSIONAL COMPETITOR'S POST.