2.1K views

They got my details I dont know from where, because I didnt leave any enquiry with them.One of their "AGENTS" called me and asked to make payment over the phone, I went to their offices in ROYAL MIGRATION, OFFICE 312 CLOVER BAY TOWER, BUSINESS BAY, DUBAI and the agent asked me for 10,000 for a Canadian PR visa which they will gaurantee in 3 months.

One of the agents was the same guy I spoke to at MCVISAS, so now i know this company is the same as MCVISAS with the same cheating staff.

Thankfully i didnt pay them.But there was one indian client in the office, when i met him in lift he was also complaining that he paid them and they will not give his money back

BE CAREFUL http://www.royalmigration.com/ IS A BOGUS MONEY MAKING BUSINESS, they will only call you to take your money and to be honest nobody will get any visas for anyway with them,unless you want to go back to INDIA or philipinnes or pakistan they can do the visa for you , otherwise they cant.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of fake and scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. Royal Migration needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Royal Migration.

Had an Experience with Royal Migration?

Comments

Get away from them 100 % scam and fraud... I am they took 5000 from me as the first installment since more than one year and now they r not refunding my money and might they block me from this page as they did many for those looted by them.

100 % SCAM AND FRAUD THEY TOOK 5000 FROM ME AND PROMISED FOR CANADIAN WORK VISA BUT AFTER ONE YEAR THEY STOPPED MY EMAILS AND NOT REFUNDING MY MONEY NOW.THEY TAKE 5000 AS FIRST INSTALLMENT OF TOTAL 10000 AND PROMISE TO RETURN THE MONEY BUT THEY ARE CHEATERS.

I WANT TO REPORT THEM IN DUBAE GOVERNMENT TO CATCH AND ARREST THEM CLOSE THEIR BUSINESS AND REFUND THE MONEY TO THE LOOTED PERSONS.BY SUCH DUBAE IS BEING DEFAMED AND OTHER GENUINE CONSULTING FIRMS.

Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia #1308836

This is very easy job to blaim anyone within few minutes and unnecessarily.Like this complain very poor for company goodwill.

Problem is that we are totally depends on the company because we are paying money to them.

But someone forget, who's searching the job for us, individual employee of the royal immigration, they are also doing job there, same like us for secure our family.They are not a owner of their.....

Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia #1308818

Royal immigration not a scam.It's well reputed consultancy in UAE.

All staff there well educated and advance multiskilled no doubt. They are dealing as a proffestionally with perfect standard.

They are providing all updates and reciept and proper legal agreement.And trying to catch the good job for client...

Royal_Migration
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #1175786

Hello to whoever posted this fake review, We have no association with MCVISAS or any other company, Our Trade License and our Organization exists since 2001 AND YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME IN OUR OFFICES TO CONFIRM, I honestly think you have not even been in our offices at all and just posted our address from our website. So please brush and cross check your information before posting any negative feedback on any Organization. We have 1000's of documented success, what do you have to say about that too???

This is purely an UNPROFESSIONAL COMPETITOR'S POST.

to Royal_Migration #1307613

Royal migration from Dubai is scam or not?

to Anonymous #1371567

to Anonymous #1371711

It is impossible to be scam as they are based in dubai for past 16 years....i got my PR for canada through them recently...it took 11 months but they did the job flawlessly...so it depends also on security checks and political situations...for me it took longer because I am Pakistani national. It is unfair to say they are a scam...

to Anonymous #1372494

No they are not. I got my australian PR visa through them in 2010 and now they are processing my cousins PR for canada. They are a good company.

to Anonymous #1375655

Guys plz i need right advice about this consultant.