3.8K views

They got my details I dont know from where, because I didnt leave any enquiry with them. One of their "AGENTS" called me and asked to make payment over the phone, I went to their offices in ROYAL MIGRATION, OFFICE 312 CLOVER BAY TOWER, BUSINESS BAY, DUBAI and the agent asked me for 10,000 for a Canadian PR visa which they will gaurantee in 3 months.

One of the agents was the same guy I spoke to at MCVISAS, so now i know this company is the same as MCVISAS with the same cheating staff.

Thankfully i didnt pay them. But there was one indian client in the office, when i met him in lift he was also complaining that he paid them and they will not give his money back

BE CAREFUL http://www.royalmigration.com/ IS A BOGUS MONEY MAKING BUSINESS, they will only call you to take your money and to be honest nobody will get any visas for anyway with them,unless you want to go back to INDIA or philipinnes or pakistan they can do the visa for you , otherwise they cant.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of fake and scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. Royal Migration needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Royal Migration.

Comments

Why royal migration is not responding for bad comment,i think they are fraud.

to Anonymous #1407229

No they are not fraud, it is silly to just judge from outside and very ignorant. I went to their offices, they have more than 50 employees.

They are processing my file and i am 80% done. they have very good history.

to prasad #1431844

Hello Mr. Prasad U submitted ur file for which country??

to Anonymous #1432665

For australia PR. waiting for my EOI at the moment.. should come anytime.

to prasad #1465946

Congratulations! Prasad for 80% done, just one simple question you have anything in written form them that it is 80% done.....

If not keep waiting,....... Good Luck

to VainRedKneeTarantula #1466452

Yes i have my vetassess and everything else in place by them..you would not ask this question if you knew what an EOI is as i mentioned in my comment. Royal Migration is the most promising out of the other garbage companies i tried.

I got my Australian citizenship with them back in 2011, by far they are the most accurate and efficient consultants i went through and the results are proven already. people and including my friends that did not encourage me do not understand that immigration works different with every person.

every case is different. All the best to Royal Migration!

there is one indian she call me and she want me to give me money tru credit card.. 1000bd...

and she say for me i get visa for them if i pay that amount... i have called recorder...

and i already record what she says.. how can i pass the conversation..

to jenny #1403070

jenny, and what is the problem with this, I dont understand, how else you want them to talk to you? hahahahahahahaha..

they will also send you an email also...Pay them half first then see what happens...I know 2 people they got their PR from them. But they applied one year ago.

to jenny #1467078

Please WhatsApp me that coversation at +12182282266

Get away from them 100 % scam and fraud... I am they took 5000 from me as the first installment since more than one year and now they r not refunding my money and might they block me from this page as they did many for those looted by them.

Royal_Migration
to Anis #1392245

MR ANIS UR REHMAN FROM PAKISTAN, YOU ARE A VERY GOOD LIAR!!! YOUR VISA HAS BEEN REJECTED DUE TO YOUR LIES IN YOUR APPLICATION AND YOUR VERY IMPRESSIVE CRIMINAL RECORD IN PAKISTAN IN WHICH YOU HAVE FAILED TO INFORM US ABOUT THINKING THAT IT WILL NOT SHOW!!! AND STILL OUT OF GOOD WILL WE WERE GOING TO REFUND YOU THE MONEY HOWEVER YOU POSTED THIS FAKE RUBBISH IN WHICH WE WILL NOT TOLERATE AND ARE IN THE PROCESS TO TAKE LEGAL ACTIONS AGAINST YOU.

to Royal_Migration #1465430

Mr. And mss royal imigration i saw a lot of comments and mostly is throwing their comments side by side as their experiences but me i am a new and planing to apply for working visa to canada.

how would it be? Please responds my message when you read it..

to Royal_Migration #1467079

Mr. Nabil, the so called CEO of Royal scam migration tell me then if you are so genuine, why you threaten ur clients if they ask for refund that you can go to court to claim ur refund.

Or sometime if in frustration n anger of ur unprofessional behaviour why you threaten people that you will file a case against them.

Is this a correct way to deal with your clients who trusted you? When ur legal team will take action against all of ur those clients.....

100 % SCAM AND FRAUD THEY TOOK 5000 FROM ME AND PROMISED FOR CANADIAN WORK VISA BUT AFTER ONE YEAR THEY STOPPED MY EMAILS AND NOT REFUNDING MY MONEY NOW. THEY TAKE 5000 AS FIRST INSTALLMENT OF TOTAL 10000 AND PROMISE TO RETURN THE MONEY BUT THEY ARE CHEATERS.

I WANT TO REPORT THEM IN DUBAE GOVERNMENT TO CATCH AND ARREST THEM CLOSE THEIR BUSINESS AND REFUND THE MONEY TO THE LOOTED PERSONS. BY SUCH DUBAE IS BEING DEFAMED AND OTHER GENUINE CONSULTING FIRMS.

Royal_Migration
to ANIS #1392246

Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia #1308836

This is very easy job to blaim anyone within few minutes and unnecessarily. Like this complain very poor for company goodwill.

Problem is that we are totally depends on the company because we are paying money to them.

But someone forget, who's searching the job for us, individual employee of the royal immigration, they are also doing job there, same like us for secure our family. They are not a owner of their.....

to Sanjeev aggarwal #1449544

From where this much blame is coming. customers are not satisfied. I think you are same company staff.

Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia #1308818

Royal immigration not a scam. It's well reputed consultancy in UAE.

All staff there well educated and advance multiskilled no doubt. They are dealing as a proffestionally with perfect standard.

They are providing all updates and reciept and proper legal agreement. And trying to catch the good job for client...

to Sanjeev aggarwal #1467080

Sanjeev Agarwal, give me one reason then why royal scam migration threaten their clients them if someone post any negative comment against them after their negative approach, and careless behaviour once they receive the money. That if someone post any negative comment on any social media their so called legal team will file a case against them. Instead of refunding their money.